There are no limitations in choosing any combination like Sniper's Take Aim + Lanaya's Psi Blades.
What are the Modes and Balance Commands?
The recommended mode is -SDZM3LS (mode is auto-entered if Player 1 doesn't enter a mode)
- ap All Pick, provides the full hero pool
- ar All Random, everyone gets a random hero and random spells
- sd Single Draft, everyone gets a random choice of 10 heroes
- md Mirror Draft, both teams get the same hero pool
- rd Random Draft, both teams picks in order 1-2-2-2-2-1 from 14 random heroes pool with random skillsets
What are the Ingame Commands?
- -si / -ai (-spellinfo / -abilityinfo) displays your teams spells in the scoreboard
- -ff (Fast Finish/Forfeit, only works if mode -ff is entered)
- -wff (Who FF'd, only works if mode -ff is entered)
- -sp (Toggle passive skill display)
- -sddon/-sddoff (System Display Damage, displays any damage you receive or deal overhead, only works in Singleplayer)
- -addtime (Adds 1 minute to the clock when picking skills, can be entered twice by every team, 4 extra minutes possible as max)
- -ready (During the skill picking phase, chooses your remaining skills randomly)
- -reset (During the skill picking phase, resets all your currently chosen spells)
- -r# (During the skill picking phase, resets a spell from 1-6 provided with #, example: -r4 would reset your ultimate)
- -random melee / -random range (During the hero pick phase, chooses a random melee/range hero from your pool)
Note: You must install the latest Warcraft 3 patch (version 1.24b or newer) to play this map.
Where to download DotA 6.85d LoD?
Click here : DotA v6.85d LoD.w3x (via battcor.com)