Warkey++ allows you to edit Warcraft 3 Inventory Hotkeys and this is suited to every gaming platform like Garena and Battle.net.
Warkey++ will not affect the chat system.
What are the Features of Warkey++ ?
- Supports the latest Warcraft 3 1.26a patch and older versions.
- Active/Disable Enemy/Ally HP bars
- Active/Disable Enemy/Ally HP bars.
- Macro Hotkeys.
- Quick Messages for Allied and All.
- Disable Left [Win] Key.
- Very simple and nice interface. Strong function.
- Set Inventory Keys to, ALT+.
- Program Hotkeys.
- Makes mouse cursor stay in window while playing in Window Mode.
What are the Default Keys in Warkey++ ?
- (Home) Active/disable "hotkey function" hotkey
- (End) Active/disable "AI block mouse" hotkey
- (Alt+[) Hotkey: show ally's hp bar
- (Alt+]) Hotkey: show enemy's hp bar
- (Alt+M) Hotkey: check current state of function
- (Alt+P) Hotkey: Pause/Resume "game"
- (Alt+F4) Hotkey: Quit Game
What are the Useful Functions in Warkey++?
- Automatically shield left [Win] when gaming
- Automatically shield right [Win] when gaming
- Hero skills Modify hotkeys
How to send Quick Messages?
- Text preceded by "ALL|" to send to everyone
- Text preceded by "OUR|" to send to allies
Is Warkey++ compatible with Windows 7 and Vista?
- Perfectly runs in Win7/Vista system, just like it runs in XP. You don't need to select "Run as Administrator".
WarKey++ 6.8 update
- Supports Windows 8 (New)
WarKey++ 6.7 update:
- Enhanced compatibility (New)
WarKey++ 6.5 update:
- Supports Warcraft 1.26 - fix(New)
WarKey++ 6.4 update:
- Supports Warcraft 1.26
WarKey++ 6.3 update:
- Supports Warcraft 1.25b
WarKey++ 6.2 update:
- Fully replaced numeric keys
- Fully replaced alphabet keys. Otherwise the replacing key will be inserted right before the replaced key
Where to Download WarKey++ ?
Click here : WarKey++ 6.2 (via battcor.com)