Dota ReplaySeeker Features:
- You can change the speed of the replay from 1/32x to 31x or make it run "as fast as possible".
- You can specify the position in the replay that you want to reach, and ReplaySeeker will quickly fast-forward replay to that position, pausing the replay when done and playing a sound (to notify you). Note that this works while Warcraft is minimized, which allows you to do something else during the process (like browsing the forums).
- Rewinding is supported but by restarting the replay and then fast-forwarding to the specified position, so it's not an actual rewind. You can always check whether the replay will be restarted or not by looking at the "sync solution" field.
- Fixed some bugs reported.
- Added "Actual Playback Speed" indicator that shows you the real replay playback speed.
- Added "Turbo" option which increases Fast-Forwarding speed by giving more CPU to war3.
How to use Dota ReplaySeeker:
- Download then install Dota ReplaySeeker
- Run Warcraft first
- Then run Dota ReplaySeeker
Note: Dota ReplaySeeker works while Warcraft is minimized.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to open or play w3g files?
- ReplaySeeker can open and play w3g file, but you need to run Warcraft on minimized mode.
How to convert w3g files?
- To convert w3g files into any video format, run ReplaySeeker then use CamStudio to capture screen of ReplaySeeker.
Since this program is written in C#, you need to have .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your computer (see link below).
FOR VISTA USERS:
To run this tool in Vista without any errors you must right click the exe and from the dropdown menu select "Run as administrator".
dotnetfx.exe .Net Framework 2.0 (22.4 MB)
Some programs install FW2.0 automatically in order for them to work, so you might already have it installed on your pc.
Dota ReplaySeeker download:
Older versions of Dota ReplaySeeker:
Starting from 0.9 version ReplaySeeker supports plugins. You can write your own plugins that will do what you want with the replay data, using the interfaces provided in the ReplaySeeker Plugin API package.
Plugin API+Documentation package:
ReplaySeeker_Plugin_API.zip (136.82 kB)
To make things more simple, here is a sample project for those who want to learn how to write their own plugins:
SamplePlugin_Project.zip (119.48 kB)
Dota ReplaySeeker Plugins:
- ReplayHotkeys (by Danat).
A basic plugin that allows you to specify hotkeys for Pause, Speed Increase/Decrease, toggle on/off ally/enemy hp bars.
Binary: ReplayHotkeys_v1.0.zip (10.28 kB)
Source: ReplayHotkeys_v1.0_source.zip (47.04 kB)
- Simple Camera (by DonTomaso).
Simple Camera - A plugin that allows you to control the camera in Warcraft 3 without restrictions.
- RSExtensions (by DonTomaso).
RSExtensions.zip, A plugin that prevents the replay of pausing when you unfocus the window (alt+tab), when not fast-forwarding.
NOTE: To use this plugins you need to copy the .dll file to the 'Plugins' folder of the ReplaySeeker.
Dota ReplaySeeker download: