Delay Reducer for Warcraft III: TFT 1.26A
- Allows DR (packet send delay) values between 10ms and 500ms (Warcraft III default is 250).
- Includes MouseTrap.
- Includes Countdown Modifier.
Note: Windows 7/Vista users make sure you run as Administrator
Known issues with version 2.4.2:
Countdown appears to start at 5, irrelevant of the value set. This is aesthetic only.
- Can change delay in game or before a game to any value between 0-550ms using in game commands or the icon.
- Can change LAN's delay, which works in LC, Garena and Hamachi.
- Supports different languages.
|WC3 Delay Reducer|
Errors while trying to start the application?
Then you need .Net Version 2 Framework.
1. Right click the icon in the task bar.
2. Enter your desired value into the text box and press Enter.
If the text box is disabled it means the program cannot find Warcraft III.
1. Right click the icon in the task bar.
2. Click Language then click on the desired language.
3. Restart W3DR.
If you only use English and dont want the Language menu to appear then just delete the Language folder in your W3DR directory.
To use ingame commands type the command then wait ~0.5s then press enter. A sound will be played to indicate the command was detected. Depending on the command, another sound may be played to indicate the command has finished processing.
Usable by players and host (in the game lobby and whilst in the game). Whilst in the game lobby, only the first 128 lines will be checked.
Use /drlp to get the last results (it will be put in the clipboard)
Use /drlc to get the last results (it will be put in the clipboard)
- You dont have to remake the game if you forget to open W3DR, you can just open it while in game and change the latency.
- You dont have to have W3DR open the whole game. Change it once and all future games will be delay free (until you close Warcraft).
- This is only for the host, if the host is not using W3DR then you will have delay, if the host is using W3DR then all players will have reduced delay (even if players dont have W3DR).
- Players using GGC, LC, Hamachi and LAN can now reduce delay.
- Vista users need admin priviliges.
- My ping method uses the same method as ping.exe (32 bytes), for reference; banlist uses 18 bytes so my pings will probably be a little bit higher. Times out at 1000ms.
- It might be a good idea to put [DR] in the title of your games so others will know they are joining a delay free game, it also allows players who only join delay free games to easily identify games. eg. [dr] ap pros, leavers banned
Warcraft III Delay Reducer - Warcraft 3 DR Changelogs
Update for 1.26A
Update for 1.25B.
Fixed a race condition causing memory (un-)lock errors + general failure with changing DR + CD. Upgrade strongly advised.
Added support for LAN.
Added exit command.
Cleaned up a few code segments and strings (nothing of terrible significance…Hopefully).
Improved the way MouseTrapping works. If the mouse leaves the trap area it will release the trap.
Fixed a logic error when changing DR ingame (could potentially cause a fatal in Wc3).
Increased the verbosity of the debug information.
DR now works ingame correctly, a major oversight by myself.
DR now correctly identifies if W3 has been restarted.
DR now reads settings from W3DR.ini.
More intelligent (efficient) checks on certain things.
You can now only use DR while connected to B.Net (didn’t change LAN DR anyway).
More intelligent (verbose) error checking.
CD fixed, you can now use 0.
MT no longer prints status ingame
Added CD modifier.
Added MT. Note: This uses 2 assumptions: 1) Window border is <= 10px 2) Window title is <= 20px. Complete code rewrite. Pimping new icons (features icon pack for 8/32 bit for: 16,32,48). Version: 2.0.1 Fixed an issue that could cause memory read issues. Changed executable meta data + version numbering. Version: 2.0.0 Ingame delay changing now supported. Fixed bug that would cause DR from being able to see Wc3 if Wc3 was closed and restarted without restarting DR. Version: 1.0.0 Initial release
Warcraft III Delay Reducer - Warcraft 3 DR download link:
W3DR (works with all wc3 versions including 1.25b and 1.26a)